Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Work In Progress....

Hi there!
I have been having fun designing my blog.. I am a bit OCD and a bit of a perfectionist... I have changed the fonts, backgrounds, colors, etc of this blog so many times, I have lost count. Every time I think I have gotten it the way I like it, I change it.... I want it to be "just right". Well, for the most part, I think I am happy with the background and colors... now just to work on some more fun "gadgets". Perhaps this can be something for you to look forward to! ;) As I was sitting here working on the blog, a verse came to mind.

[ ...being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:6]

Sometimes it is hard to be optimistic. Hard to see why bad things happen to good people. Hard to see why the economy is failing or natural disasters are occuring. But that is what is so beautiful about this verse. Things do not have to be perfect, we do not have to be perfect. We are God's work in progress. This verse reminds us that he will not leave us, he is not going to abandon us in our times of trouble. We are to be confident that he will continue his good work in us.


God is not a quitter. He started something in you, and this verse assures us that he will not quit.

Be blessed and be encouraged. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by! :)